How Screwed Am I

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thatone313, Oct 7, 2009.

1. thatone313
    OP

thatone313 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2009
    United States
    Ok so Im a NOOB and i used the nabster92 guide and xzxero guide to f -up. Im not bricked (at least i think im not) but when i ran the TBR my HBC channel got inverted. Nab shot me a link (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182894) and xzxero told me to install wad IOS36-64-v3094. So since he had all the stuff neatly packaged he downloaded his installer and started following his program (with hbc still inverted) after i installed all the wads and nothing happened i stopped at the preloader( since it wasn't on the sd card) . So now i go back to the link and try the first option, doesnt work. so then i use the method to install wad ISO36v 1042 (which now that i think about it may have been a downgrade since i was at 5890) and then installed ISO61v 4890. once i exited...... black screen. So Now what the hell do i do. I can still play games but if i go to hbc i get the black screen if i go to the sd card and try in load the boot.dol i get the black screen and have to shut the wii off and restart. So can i format and start over or have i truly f'd up????

2. uimy

uimy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2008
    United States
    Can you get bannerbomb + hackmii to work? if so I'd install bootmii to boot2 do a nand backup and then maybe try DOP-IOS or something to get you back in working order via bannerbomb.

3. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    why did you install the wad's?
    your supposed to uninstall them.

4. thatone313
    OP

thatone313 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2009
    United States
    I was attempting to follow your guide and your advice to fix my inverted HBC. Ill try bannerbomb again but if that doest work whats my next step?

5. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    if installing IOS36 didnt fix the flip, then install IOS 61 without trucha.

i know your a noob, but look into using NUSD 1.2

6. thatone313
    OP

thatone313 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2009
    United States
    At this point my hbc is done and loading it from an ad card doesnt work either. So where do i go from here?

7. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    try just bannerbomn->hackmii installer again. i had this and when i reinstalled HBC, it chose a different ios to run under and all is good

8. BBking83

BBking83 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 23, 2008
    Australia
    Indy Pwns, FTW!!!

[​IMG]

I got mine on sale.

9. G0dLiKe

G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

Aug 2, 2009
    United States
    LOL