How often do you swear?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's just say if I had a censor people would confuse me for a living car alarm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You deserve a medal.
What the fucking fuck? Fucking why does he serve a fucking medal holy fuck none of US fucking curse you kiss ass shit. Fucking fuck yourself.

Kidding of course. Just a joke for the sake of the thread :)

Reactions: JustAKirby

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not see them as necessary, nor do I think they have a place in polite society. The only time I swear is if I'm repeating a quote verbatim, and I'm in a private conversation, for instance, when Martin Luther King Jr. was confronted about his string of infidelities, he responded

"Look, I'm on the road 28 days out of the month, and fucking is a good way to relieve stress", his words, not mine.

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
In my native language, Portuguese: very rarely, nowadays, but I did swear quite often as a kid. It's been so long since I last actively talked to people close to me that I can't think of that many swear words.
In English: I try not to, but I do swear a lot through VoIP. Not that much through text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...