Hacking how nintendo stop piracy easily

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and, as a regular customer, how would you obtain that game if not using the eshop that requires internet? It just brokes your downloaded nsp, and not the customer who uses the nintendo's eshop......
I dont know or care for any of those games, but he said the game is offline so why would it ask to connect online just to open it because of the leaderboards...

One thing is connecting to the online to download it trough eshop and other is doing that with offline games and when opening them asking to connect online if they have everything offline just because of leaderboards or something stupid like that lol
I wanted to try Fallout Shelter as well, but the game tries to force me to create a Nintendo account before launching the game. There's certainly a flag in the exefs that could be modified to get around this, just seems very dumb not to allow an entirely offline experience with some games. Though, how else would one obtain Fallout Shelter without attaching a Nintendo account and downloading it from the eShop? :P
On android that game can be opened offline after downloading it, don't know on the Switch, but just leave that game 4 your android phone, you can hack it and get everything 4 free its even kinda pointless wasting nintendo switch battery 4 that game...

Last edited by guily6669,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F