• EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE GAMES PLAYED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only game I have 1000 points on is Enchanted Arms because you get em all through naturally progressing the game and the only extra one is for getting the good ending, which I did.

My problem with the achievement points is some games are absolutely rediculous with them, and the big ones are online games. They give you some bullshit amount of achievement points for finishing the game, like 5 points per mission end, and maybe 25 after killing the final boss, for a grande total of usually maybe 100 points. What the hell is that bullshit about. If the game has offline and online component, Single player game should be 500 points, and online should be 500 points. Some online ones have like a million achievements and I simply don't play these games online all the time as theres always new ones to play.

I don't mind seeing achievements that are gotten for beating the game on different difficulty or collecting things. But when you whore all your achievement points out in 5 point increments, I can't help but not feel ANY sense of accomplishment when I unlock them.

/rant.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All the games are 1000 points. Its just that some achievements are harder than others. Some are impossible to get. The only games that aren't 1000 points are the XBLA ones which are usually 200.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't got any. The closest I've gotten is 580/1000 on Bioshock. Seems pretty hard to get 1000/1000 on any of my games.

I just bought PGR4 and unlocked the 'Beat Bizarre' achievement which was surprising. You have to either beat one of the game developers in an online match or someone who has beaten them. Guess someone I played against has played them. It normally would be a hard achievement to get.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would post how many but I can't check at work... gaming sites blocked.

Someone check for me!
tongue.gif

You can check fairly easily on a site that links to that 360blog site, can't remember the name of it right now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Juan who?