Gaming How i know which .sav is for which .nds?

RaphaelDDL

OP
Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings people
biggrin.gif

I know the .sav is the same name of a .nds file. But that is not my problem.

What happened:
I was changing some roms in my microSD when the Card Reader bugged and corrupted all my microSD files.
hate2.gif
My last .sav backup it's from couple weeks ago so it's damn old since i play about 2~3 hours per day.

I had to fully format the SD and put all files again. I added just the firmware files until now and i'm running a Restoration Program to try find my .sav files.

The question:
Normally the restore mess with the file names so, if i find something, i have no clue which sav is for what rom. So, is there any way to check .sav gameID or something?

Thank you for your answers, if any ^^

Best Regards,
RaphaelDDL

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can always do it manually as in rename the .sav to correspond to each .nds and see if it works. other than that, i dont know any programs to determine what a .sav belong to what game. you should have backed up your .sav all the time whenever you put it in your pc's usb slot.

RaphaelDDL

OP
Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
xshinox said:
you can always do it manually as in rename the .sav to correspond to each .nds and see if it works. other than that, i dont know any programs to determine what a .sav belong to what game. you should have backed up your .sav all the time whenever you put it in your pc's usb slot.

My gf and 2 friends of mine play my NDS as well so I had about 20 games or more in SD. I though in doing that but would consume a big time :/

Well, i always do backups. The last time i put in the pc card reader was couple weeks ago, with the backup i have T__T
Today,i put again and bang, corrupted......
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?