Hacking how fast until a DS becomes old?

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bob Evil said:
You show how young you are by thinking that the end of 2004 was a long time ago ... it really wasn't ...
I was still in Primary School in 2004
mellow.gif

genuisgeek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think its gonna be really hard to op the DS capability wise rather than graphics.
the DS graphics are fairly low compared to the PSP which is probably the only downfall.
however, since the DS' touch screen and kid friendly it makes it A LOT more appealing
paired with the Wii, Nintendo continuously enhances the idea of gaming by using semi-new technoogy into gaming which makes it sell really well

in order to outreach the DS they have to do better than a simple touch screen now

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
Well said gbpic !

The only thing I could see coming would be a DS with

- TV-Out
- Better D-pad and buttons (shoulderbuttons specifically)
- Optical enhanchments alongside structure enhanchments to make it more resistant against scratches and alike

Thanks. I wish I could've phrased that better...

Back on topic: I think Nintendo could do a 'DS micro' style design due to its popularity and non-gamer appeal. It would make more sense than the micro did to me. (Though I still think the micro is nice.)

genuisgeek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think they should put more like personal features similar to what the PSP has such as movies, muisc type things this customization feature would be relly nice
nintendo also plan to use the DS in like museums, tourist type stuff due to its touch screen implementation (really nice)

jordanlp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's got a few more years... LIKE 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Unless Nintendo does as you said and realeses a Nintendo DS Advance

lewjay

Trophies
XP
Country
I can definitely see a DS micro or something coming in the next few years. Smaller/thinner case with no slot2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1