Homebrew how do i update my HBC

Santi1031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all i dont know if this is what i need but i have CFG loader i press it and i get searching for config.text and i do have the wiiflow when i see all my games i press play and i get it goes black for 5 6 second and it send me back to the games selection
than i go to my homebrew Chanel and i get this
Homebrew Browser v.0.3.9e
DEBUG: fwrite error: [1] Not owner

hopefully someone can help me

thanks in advance

Santi

Santi1031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sorry i soft modded my wii 2 years ago and i havent updated it. i have been able to play all my games using cfg loader and wiiflow. i haven't turn on my wii in 2 weeks and now i get the main page with all the windows i can see cfg loader and the wiiflow page now if i go into wiiflow it takes me into the games i pick the game i want to play and i get a black screen for about 5 second and than it goes back to the games selection screen again.
if i go into cfg loader it says searching for config.text
and than its says mounting devices. please wait 90 second and the timer starts and nothing happens
now i went into the homebrew Chanel and i get debug: fwrite: [1] not owner. it says it 6,7 time and nothing happens.
now i went into the launch bootmii it goes into the screen and again nothing happens it look like it freezes on that screen

Santi1031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i don't see anything in the hbc that says syscheck i did download it from you site and i put it in my sd card but i cant find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)