Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So how do I uninstall the cIOS that came with Backup Launcher 0.3

I dont want it because 1.) I've yet to even use the software
and 2.)It makes me and my wii feel dirty
unsure.gif

so if any one could help me that'd be great.....

DrYHeLL

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes I've heard of those 2 (and I do search, smartass) but I thought that because when Backup Launcher 0.3 came outy and it had a special(newer/beta) cIOS it required some other means of un-installation. Also I dont feel too comfortable deleting something such as an IOS so if you could please guide me in either of the two programs that would be great.

Sorry about the smartass remark but you talk to me like I'm a noob
unsure.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrYHeLL said:
Yes I've heard of those 2 (and I do search, smartass) but I thought that because when Backup Launcher 0.3 came outy and it had a special(newer/beta) cIOS it required some other means of un-installation. Also I dont feel too comfortable deleting something such as an IOS so if you could please guide me in either of the two programs that would be great.

Sorry about the smartass remark but you talk to me like I'm a noob
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Diffusion @ Nov 9 2008, 09:40 PM) Load Anytitle Deleter - Go to System Titles - Delete IOS249

lol....thats one hell of a guide.....you didn't even tell him when to breathe.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The reason i treat you like a noob is that a search for anytitle deleter gives you a how to as the third link. not to mention the fifth link for a search of uninstall .3 cios tells you what to do.

DrYHeLL

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright yeah..
shy.gif
..I got it before any of the replies.... Again I didn't know because when the backup launcher 0.3 came out it came with a new cIOS and pair that with my inability to comprehend cIOSes and IOSes then You have one rtard with a wii which usually ends up= brick
hate2.gif

But thanks for the straight forward answer Diffusion! (if there was karma you'd have some now)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one