Hacking How do I switch disks on a PSX game?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All I know is that if it asks you to save the game, you do it, and all you have to do next is load the next disc iso.

Jamio88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
if you are playing from the PSN store then just press the PS button and select the next disc.

if you are playing from a converted PSX game (as in 1 eboot per disc) then just save, open the next disc eboot and load the save data (this is how I orignally played FFVII).

I always recommend downloading PSN-PSX games though, they are just overall easier to use and you can customize the controls. Just be sure to download both the game eboot & the activation file (can't remember the actual name, but you need it to trick the PSP into thinking you bought the game).

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You can customise the controls on any PSX eboot....doesn't matter if it's from the PSN or not.

Jamio88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
You can customise the controls on any PSX eboot....doesn't matter if it's from the PSN or not.

oh my bad, I don't remember being able to do that with my sef-converted PSX games, granted its been years though (only had my 3001 for about a month and my llast PSP was over 2 years ago)

The fact that PSN-PSX will work reguardless of OFW/CFW is a huge "selling" point for me though. Even though I do have CFW, it is just kind of like a "saftey net" I guess. Just reassuring to know that no matter what happens I can still play them.

Now if only Ehrighez would get a PSN release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk