Hacking How do I rename installed pkgs?

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to rename some of the games I have installed? I'd like all the names to be consistent but you get some games that are listed in all caps, some lower case, then there's some that just need renaming like how both games from the Bioshock Collection are simply called "Bioshock: The Collection" with the icons being the only way of differentiating them.
Can I not rename these?

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah ok. Is there anything like the Vita online bubble studio website where I can make these changes to the app.db?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just looked at my app.db . it does seem to contain names. afaik, there's no bubble website like with the vita. you can make changes with sqlite browser 3 or at least look at the content. I'm sure the worst that could happen if you screw it up is a rebuild of the database.

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just looked at my app.db . it does seem to contain names. afaik, there's no bubble website like with the vita. you can make changes with sqlite browser 3 or at least look at the content. I'm sure the worst that could happen if you screw it up is a rebuild of the database.
I've got sqlite browser. I guess my next question is how to get the app.db from my console. I guess FTP is the obvious answer, but is there any kind of file browser app/homebrew that I can maybe use to move files about onto a USB stick?

PotsAlot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got sqlite browser. I guess my next question is how to get the app.db from my console. I guess FTP is the obvious answer, but is there any kind of file browser app/homebrew that I can maybe use to move files about onto a USB stick?
SG DB payload by stooged(sp)? Dumps the database to usb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1