How do I recover my data ?

Mat37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
I accidentally cleaned my 500gb external hard drive with diskpart and of course i want to get my data back.
I now have an empty drive in NTFS, but i scanned it with Easeus tool and my files were detected. But the recover limit for free is 500mb or 1gb.
Someone knows how to recover everything ? Please let me know.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
just make sure you don't write to the HDD any more, even wen recovering the files. recover them to another hdd, so in case something goes wrong you can try again, or try other stuff.

i would try to get easus from you know.. pirate sites..
that limit is obvious to make you purchase the program...
there are a bunch of recovery tools, i usually just get recuva which had helped me to recover media files. but this tool is not that great with other type of files and even normally fails a lot recovering pictures..
but i didn't get in a situation where i must really recover my full hdd or something like that, that is, from a working healthy drive..
i once had a faulty drive which made clicky noises and well.. software couldn't help me there

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Tizm

Mat37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for answering. I was able to get the pro version of easeus for free from a youtube video (yes, this one wasn't bs)
I didn't wanted to redownload 500gb of games with my crappy internet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc