ROM Hack HOW DO I PUT FAKEMON IN HGSS?

riceball7852

A person with a life.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Tinke for the image extraction of the Pokemon.
As for the adding the new 6th gen Pokemon, you'll have to replace three existing Pokemon since there is no extra space like the GBA roms.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can use Tinke for the image extraction of the Pokemon.
As for the adding the new 6th gen Pokemon, you'll have to replace three existing Pokemon since there is no extra space like the GBA roms.
on nds is need asm hacking for added new slot, you need edit both OVA/ARM and table data stored outside OVA/ARM9. actually on ds is have a lot space.

for now just replace existing pokemon data, and adjust them. on DPPtHGSS is used a encrypted ncgr, shadow is need manual editing (on BWBW2 is was using a code on OVA to adjust shadow).

ShawnBurress

HI i'm Shawn, i love "Loither Squad."
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on nds is need asm hacking for added new slot, you need edit both OVA/ARM and table data stored outside OVA/ARM9. actually on ds is have a lot space.

for now just replace existing pokemon data, and adjust them. on DPPtHGSS is used a encrypted ncgr, shadow is need manual editing (on BWBW2 is was using a code on OVA to adjust shadow).
well i kow how to put fakemon in bw2 wanna know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...