Homebrew How do I install CIA's

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just got a 3ds xl on 7fw, I've managed to install RX tools using a gateway. My next job is to install CIA's so I can update the 3ds to version 9.2. But I don't know how to install CIA's can anyone point me in the right direction

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Copy the .cia files you want to your sd, then Install it with your title manager (DevMenu, BigBlueMenu, FBI...)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have GW, you can install some title manager.3ds then install CIA through the title manager that was installed.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've just got a 3ds xl on 7fw, I've managed to install RX tools using a gateway. My next job is to install CIA's so I can update the 3ds to version 9.2. But I don't know how to install CIA's can anyone point me in the right direction
If you have to update the sysnand to 9.2 use sysupdater instead of devmenu, bigbluemenu and FBI. And when attempting to update the sysnand with RX tools be sure to chose to boot in devmode, otherwise you will brick the console

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks people, got it all sorted

If you have to update the sysnand to 9.2 use sysupdater instead of devmenu, bigbluemenu and FBI. And when attempting to update the sysnand with RX tools be sure to chose to boot in devmode, otherwise you will brick the console

I'm trying to do this at the moment, boot into Dev mode but whenever I click fbi it tells me there is an issue with the software and advises me to redownload from the e shop, any ideas

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks people, got it all sorted

I'm trying to do this at the moment, boot into Dev mode but whenever I click fbi it tells me there is an issue with the software and advises me to redownload from the e shop, any ideas
Why FBI? I told you to use sysupdater :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol