How do I inject H&S again?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Elysium420, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Elysium420
    OP

Elysium420 Shitposting bastard

Feb 10, 2016
    Greece
    Shitville
    Don't worry, I'm not a retard. I just want to be able to update the FBI.cia I installed from my 3DS without having to make a FBI.app to inject with Dec9 every time since I barely use my laptop these days. Trying however to inject hs.app doesn't do anything. Instead, I am still left with my unwanted injected FBI. Any thoughts?

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Use FBI to delete FBI then do a system update. This will install the missing app (H&S).

3. Elysium420
    OP

Feb 10, 2016
    Greece
    Shitville
    Okay, this is weird. I did as you said, but after the update I found out that the H&S banner is normal, yet the app icon(?) is still FBI's(as in, not the exclamation mark sign). The app does boot to H&S though. What happened?

4. dragonfire535

dragonfire535 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    United States
    It's a Secret (Shhhhh...)
    This happened to me as well.

5. Elysium420
    OP

Feb 10, 2016
    Greece
    Shitville
    Okay, I tried again just now. I had to choose "Delete Title And Ticket", not the simple "Delete Title" option. After that, I updated and everything's fine now.

Shadowxp13 likes this.
  6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    To any future people this happens to, you can fix it by using Cthulhu to clear Home Menu's icon cache.

Shadowxp13 likes this.