How do I do this?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jimlikessweets, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jimlikessweets
    OP

jimlikessweets Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2010
    United States
    Hey I played the rom for pokemon heartgold on my ezflash-v 3 in 1 and I would like to send my current save file from the rom to the new legit game that I have bought. How do I go about doing this?

2. gotchaff

gotchaff Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2009
    United States
    I would also like to know if there is a way to do this.

3. stuffnflufff

stuffnflufff GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2010
    Canada
  4. Jamstruth

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    There's the DS Wifi Dumper which can read/write saves on a legitimate game cart, look around for a topic titled "How to dump your own DS Games" for a link to it because I am lazy

5. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    you can run a small FTP server to dump the save of the original and/or restore the sav (restoring is what your looking at here)

you will need the flashcard first to run the homebrew, the original game card, and a wireless router

there is a nice guide somewhere (google will find it for you)

i remember though that sometimes the homebrew can be really annoying and not detect your original gamecards straight off.

anyway, best of luck

6. stuffnflufff

stuffnflufff GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2010
    Canada
    thats the one im talking about. its a pain in the ass. i tried doing it, worked on it for 5 hours with a buddy and nothing could help.

7. jimlikessweets
    OP

jimlikessweets Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for your replies, I'm going to give the wifi one a shot. I'll keep ya updated I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice