ROM Hack How do I create a QR code for my Golden Pants Mii?

CheatingPenguin2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everybody, first time making a thread here.

I've modded my 3DS and it is currently running boot9strap with Luma and I've downloaded a .cia application called Mii Specializer to give my Mii golden pants!

Currently, I cannot create a QR code for the Mii on my 3DS as it brings up an error because the Mii has golden pants.

I'd like to know how can I create a QR code for this Mii?

I've made one using a website but it doesn't say 'Mii' in the middle of the QR code it generated and I would really like to learn how to generate a QR code for the golden pants Mii on my 3DS that includes the 'Mii' text in the middle of the code.

I found 2 posts (I'm not allowed to link them apparently) that explain very, very briefly that a tool called NTR debugger is required to edit the Mii's hex value quickly to turn the pants from normal to golden right after you press "OK" to generate the QR code for the Mii on 3DS.

Can anybody else maybe take a look and explain it to me or tell me a method they know on creating a QR code for my golden Mii?

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a Mii has golden pants you can't generate a QR Code for it because it's marked as special, and as such cannot be shared because legitimate gold pants Miis are usually sent to everyone over spotpass or via special QR Codes sent out or posted by Nintendo (I'm sure someone more knowledgeable on the topic can provide a better explanation if mine is not accurate or correct)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4