How do I contact Pokemon Support?

NintendoMadeMeDoIt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
I already Google this and the results were inconclusive.

I spent time on the phone with nintendo and they said we have to contact the pokemon company. Do any of you know how to contact the pokemon company to report an in game problem such as the link trade issue?

NintendoMadeMeDoIt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
I don't think so. I spent about an hour on the phone with nintendo support, and had a supervisor tell me that I had to contact pokemon.

However;
See:

"For any of the following, you will need to contact Nintendo Support:

• Technical issues with or questions about any video games on Nintendo Consoles. This includes Nintendo Switch and associated Nintendo Switch games (such as Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, New Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Quest, and Pokémon Café Mix), Pokémon Bank, and Pokémon Shuffle on the 3DS.
  • Technical or hardware issues with any of the Nintendo Consoles.
  • Nintendo Network distributions.
  • Any Wi-Fi connection issues or any associated error codes you have received."

NintendoMadeMeDoIt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Link Trade issue ""you can't perform a link trade because your last trade ended without being completed perhaps due to a connection error or turning off the power to your system. please wait a while without changing the time on your Nintendo switch system then try again"

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't think so. I spent about an hour on the phone with nintendo support, and had a supervisor tell me that I had to contact pokemon.

However;
See:

• Technical issues with or questions about any video games on Nintendo Consoles. This includes Nintendo Switch and associated Nintendo Switch games (such as Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, New Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Quest, and Pokémon Café Mix), Pokémon Bank, and Pokémon Shuffle on the 3DS.
So call Nintendo again and refer to that page if they tell you to contact Pokemon Company again.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

However;
See:

That link is the support page for the Pokemon Company. It wouldn't hurt to find the contact page and send them an email to get the process started. With a company that big, chances are it will take a while before someone reads that email, and it will probably be much longer before that bug will be fixed, even if they deemed it a bug. You're probably better off getting help from user forums than waiting for them to fix that bug; maybe there's a work-around.

NintendoMadeMeDoIt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
That link is the support page for the Pokemon Company. It wouldn't hurt to find the contact page and send them an email to get the process started. With a company that big, chances are it will take a while before someone reads that email, and it will probably be much longer before that bug will be fixed, even if they deemed it a bug. You're probably better off getting help from user forums than waiting for them to fix that bug; maybe there's a work-around.
View my most recent post/thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)