Hacking How could I develop a 5.5.1 Kernel Exploit?

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Create a new account on gbatemp.net
2. Navigate to the Wii U - Hacking and Homebrew forum
3. Click "Create New Thread"
4. Tell everyone that you created an exploit but you're not going to release it because:
a.) Theres an update soon and it will fix it so a release would be pointless
b.) Everyone else is already working on something
c.) You have morals
and also life things + school got in the way so its too much work

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a little late to the party, read the post above. I've already started. Yes, I know how to code. The only other thing I need in this thread is Good Lucks.
Good luck M'Boy, see you in late December of 2173!

EDIT: But in all seriousness, assuming you're experienced, good luck to you sir, I hope you're successful!

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: hudhair

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a little late to the party, read the post above. I've already started. Yes, I know how to code. The only other thing I need in this thread is Good Lucks.

Well, "knowing how to code" does not exactly entail you are familiar with the Wii U's architecture. If it was easy, and anyone who knew some code could just start typing and make an exploit, we'd have one by now. You say you know how to code, and you have already started. But what does that even mean? What progress have you made? What languages are you familiar with, have you done Assembly based programming? You seem to be dodging these types of questions.

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you first need a wiiu's twl_firm each wiiu has there own unique firm.
then you need to dump your wii's nand using jungle flasher program it costs 30$ it also has required items such as solder and a mod chip SPECIFIC FOR THE WIIU
after that's done then there should be vulnerabilities in the kernel but i dont know how to code so yeah good luck i hope this info helped

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then you need to dump your wii's nand using jungle flasher program it costs 30$ it also has required items such as solder and a mod chip SPECIFIC FOR THE WIIU
after that's done then there should be vulnerabilities in the kernel but i dont know how to code so yeah good luck i hope this info helped
Wii U h has original DS firmware now?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I thought I was in the EOF for a second there.
BTW, good luck OP!

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Mod chips and decrypted nand dumps are nonexisting on wiiU.
Not sure what you mean here

Reactions: Subtle Demise

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii U h has original DS firmware now?
it has a ds emulator so why not
Ehm.. don't think so. Also don't think WiiU has a modchip...
yeah it doesnt have a mod chip
I don't think he means mod chip. I think he's specifically talking about the jtag readers that people use to dump nands. Similar to the xbox360.
yes i am talking about the xbox 360 readers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guys it was a joke a wii u dont have a mod chip yet and i dont think they have a twl_frim also you know i am lieng when i included jungleflasher :ha:

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, My friend passed away 3 days ago. :(