OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
I installed Wii + Internet successfully. But it doesn't show up in the system menu. Is it only compatible on vwii or something else? And doesnt Wii + Internet requires Wiimmfi, RiiConnect24 or maybe it is not yet discontinued? It remains a mystery......

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK Internet channel is not discontinued, but because it's so old it may not load all modern websites properly. It does not require wiimmfi or rc24. After installing it, it should appear on the system menu
That's correct. Only a handful of sites work with it, Google included..

Reactions: XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
dude i wasnt talking about the wii internet channel
But that's what this topic is about...

i have a wad for it but its just a video
This doesn't really make sense. U have a wad that's a video?? And even if it made sense, it's irrelevant.

switch to iso 249 or 250 if u have it custom iso downloaded
So if he was talking about using a usb loader, which he isn't, he would need to have a cios installed before he can switch to it. And also a cios like the ones that go in 249 or 250 are required for all game backups (unless you're using neek) not just custom iso's. But again irrelevant to the OP's question.

Anyway, if you want to create your own topic about random tips, that's cool, go for it, but this thread is about the internet channel

Pro70Crazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
But that's what this topic is about...

This doesn't really make sense. U have a wad that's a video?? And even if it made sense, it's irrelevant.

So if he was talking about using a usb loader, which he isn't, he would need to have a cios installed before he can switch to it. And also a cios like the ones that go in 249 or 250 are required for all game backups (unless you're using neek) not just custom iso's. But again irrelevant to the OP's question.

Anyway, if you want to create your own topic about random tips, that's cool, go for it, but this thread is about the internet channel
What I'm talking is Wii + Internet not Internet Channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, but atleast i have the amazing spiderman and red dead redemption 1 too, they are more...