Homebrew Question How can I prevent ban?

ShurLaxe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
First of all thank you guys for helping me unbricking the switch, I'm going to format the nintendo switch and update it to avoid being banned, is it simple as that?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Make an EmuNand asap and keep the sysnand updated. Do all the pirating in your EmuNand.

Don't go online with pirated games installed.
Don't mess with saves in online games.

Buy a game or two. And use those to online enjoyment in your system NAND.

Reactions: ShurLaxe

Hypnos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been hacking my switch since day one, still not banned, and while this is anecdotal i wanna share what ive done.

before emunand came out i did my hacking on sysnand. i kept it only to homebrew games and apps from the homebrew launcher, no nsp installs. i even played online while in cfw and im still fine so far. (i wasnt hacking the game or anything i just launched it from cfw)

i made an emunand for piracy when it came out, and ive stayed in airplane mode on my emmunand 100% of the time. I've installed nsps, homebrew, themes, etc on there and no ban.

basically, stay on emmunand in airplane mode as much as you can if you're super worried about a ban, and keep nsp installation to there. if you need to for some reason its been safe so far for me to use some homebrew on sysnand, but i wouldnt use themes/nsps on there.

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ive been hacking my switch since day one, still not banned, and while this is anecdotal i wanna share what ive done.

before emunand came out i did my hacking on sysnand. i kept it only to homebrew games and apps from the homebrew launcher, no nsp installs. i even played online while in cfw and im still fine so far. (i wasnt hacking the game or anything i just launched it from cfw)

i made an emunand for piracy when it came out, and ive stayed in airplane mode on my emmunand 100% of the time. I've installed nsps, homebrew, themes, etc on there and no ban.

basically, stay on emmunand in airplane mode as much as you can if you're super worried about a ban, and keep nsp installation to there. if you need to for some reason its been safe so far for me to use some homebrew on sysnand, but i wouldnt use themes/nsps on there.

Hey hi, i'm almost in the same situation, I have a clean and untouched sysnand and an emunand with incognito/90dns on my lan cable + wifi erased unless for the lan cable if I dock my switch by accident with the lan cable on + airplane mode 100% of the time

Do you think i'm safe ? And when you say "since day one" can you told me exactly for how much time your switch is hacked ?

Reactions: ShurLaxe

Hypnos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hi, i'm almost in the same situation, I have a clean and untouched sysnand and an emunand with incognito/90dns on my lan cable + wifi erased unless for the lan cable if I dock my switch by accident with the lan cable on + airplane mode 100% of the time

Do you think i'm safe ? And when you say "since day one" can you told me exactly for how much time your switch is hacked ?

i know literally nothing about anything you just asked me, ive never fiddled with anything internet connection related on my switch lol

and its probably been about 2 and a half or 3 years now that ive been hacking it. since whenever atmosphere came out for switch version 5.1.0 is when i committed to keeping it hacked but id fiddled around with it before

Last edited by Hypnos_,
Reactions: Kanakops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.