1. NilsHuckschlag

OP NilsHuckschlag Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi, yesterday i formatted my Nintendo 2DS because the Apps were gone. The TwiLight Menu app was still there. When i went to the System Settings, i went to Data Managment. After that, i saw Some apps with ? icon and some were still there. So i decided to format my 3ds. Now i don't know, how to get back these cfw apps. (When i turn on my 3ds, it wont turn on with SD card. So i have to turn it on, then plug the SD card in. That was the same before. So i can't access Godmode 9 as well.) Now, i don't know how to get back all apps without the Homebrew Launcher. I can't redownload the games as well, so can you guys help me? :( thx if someone would reply

Sorry for my bad english, i am german.

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    https://3ds.hacks.guide/

3. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina

Germany
    Normally it would just be repeating the finalizing setup – – – [German] Setup abschließen (I’ve never read the translation and do not know if it is good…) But reading this:
    makes me think of SD corruption/defect/fake.

I seriously hope you backed up all saves you care for in decrypted form with JKSM and/or Checkpoint and stored them on an additional storage medium. Recovering saves in case of SD corruption and after using “Formatieren” (“Format System Memory”) is really tricky and might be impossible.

Time to check the SD. It might be “just” file system corruption but it might also be hardware problems, so please check it:
    1. Copy all your data from the SD to a computer if you want to try recovering anything. Reformat the SD to FAT32, 32kb cluster size, if bigger than 32GB and using Windows with guiformat.
      • :!: Decide now if there is any data you might want to try to recover. After running the check this is impossible! :!:
    2. Check your SD Windows, Linux, OS X.
      • If you get any errors replace the SD.
      • If you get no errors and you do not want to try restoring anything repeat the finalizing setup.
    The finalizing setup will fail if you don't have boot.3dsx on your SD – it comes with the latest Luma3DS version.

4. NilsHuckschlag

OP NilsHuckschlag Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Ok i fixed it myself its solved

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

NoNAND likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - homebrew, without,