Hacking How are multiple controllers set up with Nintendont?

StopLight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot connect more than one controller at a time when using Nintendont. I have no idea how to enter the settings where I can manage this. Is it something that is done with a PC by managing files manually? My settings do have Max Pads set to 4.

I am trying to to use all official Wiimotes with classic controllers. The controllers do work together when I am in the Wii system menu or when I run Wii games. In Nintendont, Each controller works when they are set to player 1, but none of them work together when I need more than 1 player. It doesn't matter if I am running Nintendont through a USB Loader or if I run Nintendont directly from the Homebrew Channel.

The biggest issue I have is that I cannot figure out how to manage the controllers. I have no idea how I could even set up another compatible controller, like a PS3 or PS4 controller.

Reactions: cHiLLz747

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At least in my setup (1 Classic and 1 Wii U Pro, Nintendont ran directly), they do just autoconnect (try clearing all synced controllers by holding the red button on the console in the Wii Menu until they turn off, then pairing them again one at a time)

You can configure Nintendont by pressing the options button while in the game list inside the app, or via a PC with Tecomoon's injector (yes, the one whose main purpose is installing Wii and GC games on WiiU) - these options are global, per-game options are the job of other (modern) frontends

Apart from configuring non-Nintendo controllers which is done with configuration files, there are no other options in Nintendont - definitely not one for changing your player number :/

StopLight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The controllers will not automatically connect in nintendont. I will connect them all in the Wii System Menu. Then, when I connect to Nintendont, all of the controllers disconnect and only player 1 controller will connect. When I try to reactivate the other controllers, the lights just flash. When I drop back out to the Wii system Menu, all of the controllers will reconnect.

Reactions: cHiLLz747

cHiLLz747

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The controllers will not automatically connect in nintendont. I will connect them all in the Wii System Menu. Then, when I connect to Nintendont, all of the controllers disconnect and only player 1 controller will connect. When I try to reactivate the other controllers, the lights just flash. When I drop back out to the Wii system Menu, all of the controllers will reconnect.
Same problem no one seems to have a fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum