Hotel GBATemp

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

Any rooms available for long time lurkers around here? Heard you are _the_ best hotel in town (with scrumptious breakfast as well).
If there aren't any rooms left can I just have a hammock so I can sleep in the trees? Also can I order room service to my tree hammock... I would like to request a beverage plz.

Hello Front desk, Why are these 2 people in my room? :( What? You don't know? Well call security! What do you mean they're on vacation? :angry::sad::cry:

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Front desk? Yes yes. I'm calling about the Hotel's maid service. Yes yes. It seems I won't be need them, as I have employed the services of 2 companies. Yes yes. They do a better Service [ :evil::blush::wub:] than your people do. Thank you and good day to you. :)

:angry: Now WiiMiiSwitch, don't forget to put in lots of TP after you're done cleaning the bathroom, please. And sombrersonic, I need you to wash the dishes, and fix my bedding please. Oh, don't mind the oopsies on the sheets. Just change them out. Now off with you fellows to your jobs :)

Reactions: BigOnYa

destroier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I am having a problem with my account. Had to make this account to try and get help cause I can't post in my other account. Hate to have to do 10 posts to msg a supervisor and get help. Guess there is no choice so hi again 😅

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I am having a problem with my account. Had to make this account to try and get help cause I can't post in my other account. Hate to have to do 10 posts to msg a supervisor and get help. Guess there is no choice so hi again 😅

Try the Front Desk :):D:lol::rofl::rofl2:

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when I got to my room for the first time, there was more welcome candy then there probably should be... did someone reverse steal my welcome candy?
Get in the van.

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I heard you've a special room for gamers with consoles, PCs, VR etc.. ? Can I book one? What do you mean "You can't, I'm not allowed? "Only people with their friends allowed"
"Hello Darkness my old friend..."

:ninja: [secretly steals the TP out of your room] :evil::ninja:

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, Dreamcasters and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s