hostage situation at VA walmart

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
So one single woman is being held at knife-range? Meh. Don't mean to be cold-hearted, but it's not a huge loss - moreover, low-time thieves don't take hostages, even less so with knives. They would take a gun to a cashier - not the optometry department. She probably did something to deserve it

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
So one single woman is being held at knife-range? Meh. Don't mean to be cold-hearted, but it's not a huge loss - moreover, low-time thieves don't take hostages, even less so with knives. They would take a gun to a cashier - not the optometry department. She probably did something to deserve it

Hey guess what? You're a scumbag and also fuck you.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
monkat said:

he wants her to be killed so he can apply for her job
angry.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
monkat said:

Agreed. If you think this way, you should be the one at knife-range.

D

Deleted User

monkat said:
Wow, may I suggest you stop being a troll and gtfo!

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
science said:
monkat said:

Agreed. If you think this way, you should be the one at knife-range.
+1
angry.gif

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
angry.gif

Really? Are you him, or something? Nowhere in your link does it give any insight into his motives.

Also, everyone calm down. I'm not saying "Yay! She should die!" It's a loss. People dying or being near it is no fun, but it happens. I didn't say it didn't catch my attention, and I didn't say I don't care, but as I said in my original post - it's not a big loss. I'm glad it's just her and not a man with a bomb in the store. Glass half full, yeah?

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Gore said:
angry.gif

Really? Are you him, or something? Nowhere in your link does it give any insight into his motives.

Also, everyone calm down. I'm not saying "Yay! She should die!" It's a loss. People dying or being near it is no fun, but it happens. I didn't say it didn't catch my attention, and I didn't say I don't care, but as I said in my original post - it's not a big loss. I'm glad it's just her and not a man with a bomb in the store. Glass half full, yeah?
Not a big loss, huh? That's someone's mother, someone's sister, someone's daughter.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
monkat said:

How dare you say such a thing. Any life is important, no matter what the person makes of it.

*Blasts monkat with huge nuclear blasts*

monkat

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
monkat said:
Gore said:
angry.gif
Talking about you
rolleyes.gif

I have a job mate :wtf:...and probably make slightly more than her

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Gore said:
monkat said:
Gore said:
angry.gif
Talking about you
rolleyes.gif

I have a job mate :wtf:...and probably make slightly more than her
haven't you been blogging about how you can't find work for months now?
you miss my hilarious joke with your douchebaggery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup