Hacking hopebuy

fatfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[+sp33chy] speechles: Dun buy that dirty flashcart from winsunx or hopebuy, they will buckle your shoes while shoving penis in your father's belly button?
[+sp33chy] speechles: Dun buy that dirty flashcart from winsunx because hopebuy offered too many sexy chix and he will snip them off before the cops arive!! And flush it down the toilet.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Hopebuy dipped its nads in winsunx's gay anus. Anyone want lemonaide?
[+sp33chy] speechles: Kicktrading kicked u in ur nutz trading.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Bearmon bought that c0xk shaped penis oops i mean flash cart from winsunx because hopebuy offered too many kids and no means yes sometimes.
[+sp33chy] speechles: Winsunx doesn't sell real flash carts, they sell knockoff happymeal gba carts that resemble visoly cards.

wacko.gif

megahalariousÂ
tongue.gif

LOL, is that someone really typing it, or is it some IRC bot??

darkjedi187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scratch that I got it. That was Quick. Shipped Friday and received Monday. Even though I wasn't able to track it, I must say good Job HopeBuy. Thanks

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you're quite the lucky one darkjedi

this morning i was told my zip code was wrong AGAIN so i mailed them back.
then the admin told me it was shipped on the 12th and he gives me the same reference number.
i try the reference # again and it WORKS! it was shipped on.....today..

at time like these it really sucks when your only DS games are brain age and nsmb.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, it sucks when you have no games since your sis-in-law lost your copy of NSMB and your M3 was sold before learning that the G6 Lite (final English retail) was delayed yet again. Glad yours is en route.

darkjedi187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thing is sweet. First thing I did is format it to get the garbage off then install the 4.1 firmware. works like a charm.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it sucks when you have no games since your sis-in-law lost your copy of NSMB and your M3 was sold before learning that the G6 Lite (final English retail) was delayed yet again. Glad yours is en route.

Hah well eitherway neither of us have anything to play and you have once already had a flashcart of a sort. I've never =).
Yep i'm glad it's on route but hopebuy really did do a shitty job.

This thing is sweet. First thing I did is format it to get the garbage off then install the 4.1 firmware. works like a charm.

You got chinese and installed chinese 4.1 right?
I wonder if there's any progress at all on install english on chinese, i'm sure there's a way somewhere.

Eitherway I dont really care since i'm jsut gonna use it for games but it would be nice.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magnetica: Like that one guy that has the flash cart from winsunx or hopebuy, they will buckle your shoes while shoving penis in a galaxy far, far, far away existed these strange creatures called niggers. Han solo is solely responsible for 911.
magnetica: Hopebuy bought your horse because of the mean.
magnetica: Dun buy from hopebuy. Hopebuy will make u hope u din buy from hopebuy. Hopebuy will make u hope u din buy from hopebuy. Hopebuy will make u hope u din buy.
magnetica: Hopebuy is run by an ethnically confused chinaman whom thinks he is cumming to get its members to donate paypal funds, examples: dgemu, g-masters.

durix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I received from hopebuy my G6 lite this afternoon it works great!
Where do you find the utility to format it please.
Thanks

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea i got my g6 lite this morning. thing was dented to hell. ups must've had a field day with it. even the steelcase was dented.

doesn't matter, works like a charm
formatted by right clicking and installed 4.0c chinese.

512mb is so spacious ^^

does anyone's loader have this?

soft08.png

the one on the CD and the one packaged with 4.0c both didn't have this anywhere....unless i'm not looking hard enough. i do see that it does have many backgrounds to choose from but the loader itself doesn't seem to have the ability to change them....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD