Homebrew Homepass with DD-WRT router problem

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Just got a DD-WRT flashed router this morning (Specifically the D-Link DIR-615 D2 router), and after setting it up, it seems I've got it somewhat working...

I created an attwifi AP, changed the wireless mac address to the main one (Ending in 46), all using the web GUI and I got 8 streetpasses on my new 3DS XL. :D
After that however, even after changing the mac address, I couldnt get anymore street passes. I thought it may have been to do with certain mac addresses being "emptier" than others, but I decided to see if my Zelda 3DS XL could get anything from it, and it did. It got 7 streetpasses. Then after changing it again, no more street passes again for either of them.

So it seems to me whenever I change mac addresses, it doesnt want to accept anymore streetpasses. I thought you could get more streetpasses from each mac right? I see my 3DS's connecting to the AP, but they don't get any streetpasses.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

Would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just fixed it!
Well by "fix" I just followed a more recent guide, seem to be getting more streetpass from multiple mac now. Some aren't giving me, but that may be from when I changed it others previously and perhaps the 3DS registered accessing that mac although getting nothing from it.

Followed this guide for anyone have similar problems or just for those unsure how to set up homepass for DD-WRT:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1