neko_koneko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

So my Vita has HENkaku and I use PKGJ 0.55 to download Vita games/DLC. I was really just wondering where game save data goes in this case. I also have one PS Vita card inserted with an account, and was wanting to know if it's safe to switch sd cards because I have different accounts/games on each card.

If anyone could offer some information on this, that would be great! Thank you.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, ux0/user/00/savedata

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you mean where do those packages go, I think it's ux0/bgdl (probably stands for background downloader). I think that's where packages are installed, but to install a package in actuality, you need qcma with the packages folder on your computer like mine:

upload_2021-7-16_12-38-19.png

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ:グラビトロンカノン 発射!
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

So my Vita has HENkaku and I use PKGJ 0.55 to download Vita games/DLC. I was really just wondering where game save data goes in this case. I also have one PS Vita card inserted with an account, and was wanting to know if it's safe to switch sd cards because I have different accounts/games on each card.

If anyone could offer some information on this, that would be great! Thank you.
@neko_koneko ,you install VitaSave Manager Plus and then do these things
P74kyul.jpg

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need a rif to decrypt the package if you were to install it with qcma. I've only installed a psp package this way, and that was required. that's when you needed a game to install adrenaline, so I went into kiosk mode and did a uri call to force package installer to open. you have five minutes before the system shuts down unless you plug it in, so it's beat the clock. lol

Reactions: NeoGranzon
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: anyway back to my ppssppp, an try n tweak it some more. bye guys