ROM Hack Homebrew organization

Pyrofyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering, does anyone else use any kind of numbering system for homebrew, I simply believe that this would make everything a lot easier for many reasons. The first reason being, that I like to have everything organized (Games first on list, then homebrew games, then homebrew apps), so I was wondering, if any of you do use a numberin system of sorts, how exactly DO you number them?

Grr, it just pisses me off so much to have them in there right under names, as they can be so 'bleh'

It honestly doesn't help that I use an M3 Real ATM which in other words means that I have to take them out and put them back to get them in the right way.

I'm currently using a system like "b00x", but the numbers are just random to keep them in order (Numbered, but which game gets which is random)

Pyrofyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I use an M3 Real, so I'm not sure if it's recursive, but that's probably a great idea. I currently just throw it all in my /NDS/ folder. :\

I've found that b### works fine, and there shouldn't be over 999 homebrew that I'll have anyhow. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?