MarcoW1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello!! Noob here..

Yesterday i set up a new SD with latest atmosphere to run homebrew applications on my switch. Everything seemed to work fine beside the fact that i couldnt use the R button to get into Homebrew menu. opening it in applet mode via album worked just fine. so i installed the kosmos toolbox and tried to change the override button and title so i can use the only game i have (lego worlds) and get into hb from there, but as soon as i changed the settings i couldnt open the bh menu at all anymore, not even with the album (guess i screwed some settings while trying to change the title).

Is there any file where i can change the settings on my computer or do i have to wipe the sd and start over again?

i hope that i chose the right forum category for this thread, thanks for the incoming help guys

edit:
i changed an ini file in the atmosphere folder to:
[hbl_config]
title_id=010000000000100D
override_any_app=true
path=atmosphere/hbl.nsp
override_key=R

also i replaced title id with LEGO world´s title id.
Now the homebrew menu is aviable again thru album, but i have to hold R to access it.
However, accessing the HB menu via game holding R still doesnt do anything beside starting the game.
Any ideas?

Last edited by MarcoW1337,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need to wipe the sd card. just remove all atmosphere and hekate files. then set up atmosphere again. wiping the card would get rid of any homebrew you have on it

MarcoW1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
no need to wipe the sd card. just remove all atmosphere and hekate files. then set up atmosphere again. wiping the card would get rid of any homebrew you have on it
iam aware of the wiping process. however, even after copying all the files again and replacing the old ones it still wont work for me.

But: i was able to install HBmenu.nsp from "The-4n"
now it seems to work, but i am not quiet sure if there are any disadvantages of using the nsp?

i got a sidequestion that has nothing to do with the homebrew launcher (atleast i think) but i cant open a new thread atm, have to wait 24h like everyone else i guess, but still:

i stumbled over ModernVintageGamers Port of Devolution and had to get my hands on it since i own a original gamecopy of diablo1.

i was able to get into the main menu of diablo but there i cant select any menu point and start game, iam stuck in the menu and cant select anything. i have followed his "tutorial" and copied the DIABAT.MPQ to the game directory. after that i installed his launcher from the HBstore. i open the game without appled mode ofc.

Last edited by MarcoW1337,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: