Homebrew Launcher Won't Load

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hokage95, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Hokage95
    OP

Hokage95 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2015
    United States
    Whenever I try to self-host the Homebrew Launcher using Mini Web, it fails to load, saying on the GamePad, "Error Code 122-1209 Unable to load file.", and popping up, "Detected Wii U Firmware version 5.5.1" on the TV. I've tried resetting the browser data multiple times, re-downloading the data on the SD card to make sure it wasn't corrupt, and tried everything else I can think of. Anyone have any ideas on what's going wrong?

2. Hokage95
    OP

Hokage95 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2015
    United States
    Anyone?

3. rw-r-r_0644

rw-r-r_0644 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2016
    Italy
    I guess that miniweb only support html files;
    the current exploits are based on php/mp4 files that doesn't seem to be supported so you will have to find another self-hosting program (wamp or any self-hosting program that support mp4 or php)

Last edited by rw-r-r_0644, Jul 4, 2016
  4. Hokage95
    OP

Hokage95 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2015
    United States
    Same with Mongoose? Those two are what The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking recommended, and Mongoose also fails. wiiubru.com crashes my Wii U.

Last edited by Hokage95, Jul 4, 2016
  5. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    ??? The definitive guide gave me XAMPP, which is essentially a graphical interface to the powerful command-line Apache web server software. The XAMPP package includes PHP, so make sure you install that as well if you intend to use it.

6. Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik Maniac | Dev | Furry Lewd Cat Gril

Mar 26, 2014
    United States
    my lewd corner
    Download this Zip File. Then, extract it. Right-click the folder while holding Shift, then click open-command Prompt window here. Then type "Java -Jar HaxServer.jar"; this'll open a Java Executable. Now, configure some bookmarks like so...One with the URL "YOURIP/hax?kexploit10" and another one with "YOURIP/hax?launcher"; to find your IP Address, Open another Command Prompt, and type "ipconfig" and then look for the ipv4 address.

Attached Files:

• HBC.zip
      File size:
      416.5 KB
      Views: