Hacking Homebrew Launcher Won't Load

Hokage95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to self-host the Homebrew Launcher using Mini Web, it fails to load, saying on the GamePad, "Error Code 122-1209 Unable to load file.", and popping up, "Detected Wii U Firmware version 5.5.1" on the TV. I've tried resetting the browser data multiple times, re-downloading the data on the SD card to make sure it wasn't corrupt, and tried everything else I can think of. Anyone have any ideas on what's going wrong?

Hokage95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that miniweb only support html files;
the current exploits are based on php/mp4 files that doesn't seem to be supported so you will have to find another self-hosting program (wamp or any self-hosting program that support mp4 or php)
Same with Mongoose? Those two are what The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking recommended, and Mongoose also fails. wiiubru.com crashes my Wii U.

Last edited by Hokage95,
D

Deleted User

Same with Mongoose? Those two are what The Definitive Guide to Wii U Backed recommended, and Mongoose also fails. wiiubru.com crashes my Wii U.
??? The definitive guide gave me XAMPP, which is essentially a graphical interface to the powerful command-line Apache web server software. The XAMPP package includes PHP, so make sure you install that as well if you intend to use it.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Download this Zip File. Then, extract it. Right-click the folder while holding Shift, then click open-command Prompt window here. Then type "Java -Jar HaxServer.jar"; this'll open a Java Executable. Now, configure some bookmarks like so...One with the URL "YOURIP/hax?kexploit10" and another one with "YOURIP/hax?launcher"; to find your IP Address, Open another Command Prompt, and type "ipconfig" and then look for the ipv4 address.

Attachments

• HBC.zip
    416.5 KB · Views: 166

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China