OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting an internet browser for my DS for a long time, but I don't have a GBA Port RAM pack... I've tried DS Organize's internet browser, but it didn't do any cookie related things. Bunjalloo is good, but it is either slower than the official Nintendo DS Browser, it can't load half the pages I try to access (that do work and half of them have only text), it freezes up, or it says it can do the cookies but something isn't allowing it. And Okiwi is horrible.

I'm looking for some sort of internet browser, and I can't use any that require a program on the computer or an slot 2 RAM pack... What are my choices if considering that and the information i've included above?

If not that question, then what's the best DS Browser/Official NDS Browser hack to use?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Viteh said:
Bunjallo

I think that's about it

Okiwi was an alpha and AFAIK it was abandoned long time ago
Yeah I didn't really like Bunjalloo. It couldn't load half the stuff I tried to make it load, and most of it was just pages with text... And then like sometimes it'd freeze my DS.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
Bunjallo is kinda like a cellphone browser

you can log on to mobile sites like

Code:
m.facebook.com

and similar

maybe one day it'll be able to do more

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You could possibly try DS2Win? (I've never actually used it myself, but supposedly it should be able to do most of the things that you can do on the computer since its just sending the ds images of the screen I think it was...) But then again, I think you also would need a computer that is on and stuff.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a special way to do text input in DSHobro, but I forgot exactly how. Try looking for the DSHobro documentation, which should tell you how.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Inunah said:
I'm looking for some sort of internet browser, and I can't use any that require a program on the computer or an slot 2 RAM pack... What are my choices if considering that and the information i've included above?

If not that question, then what's the best DS Browser/Official NDS Browser hack to use?

Inunah said:
QUOTE(jakob95 @ Oct 9 2009, 03:05 AM) Wait I though you need a Slot 2 expansion pack for DSlinux.
Yeah, you do... O.o
The OP just wanted to discuss internet browsers that run without a slot-2 cart, thus why jakob was confused

Adpon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah DSHobro is quite good. But most homebrew internet browsers don't show pictures
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8