Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if someone said it already because I can't be bothered to read all 10 pages of this thread, but the flash game Red needs to be ported over. I believe that this is the original page of it. It's super fun and super simple.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt mind a knock of off...what was the name of that computer game?

Its an FPS...the story line is that in the future there are colonies of men on MArs and something...oh what WAS that game?
Something about ...never mind. We have the disc around somewhere so when I find it, I will post the name...

*Yawn...so tired.*

EDIT:
RED FACTION!!! THATS WHAT ITS CALLED!!! THERE'S TWO OF THEM AND THEY WERE AVAILABLE ON CONSOLE AND PC. We had the PC Version and I would love to have that game on Handheld as well !!!! Now, atlast I can sleep. *whoo*

ak_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A (Super) Punch-Out kind of game could be nice, maybe with stylus support.

A Shufflepuck café clone too.

I'd love to draw characters for this kind of games but i'm so lazy i don't know if i could give it a shot.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tajio said:
A pokemon Game for DS not GBA, *also not diamond or pearl*

Perhaps a port of something like the online battle services whatever they're called in which it will read you Pokemon diamond save so you can use your pokemonz (lol, crappy animal game name) with the homebrew maybe...?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i also agree a starcraft homebrew would be effin awesome (starlite was horrible, and was stopped). wat we need is an sc PORT not a complete remake. y u ask? sc controls r very specific and it would change the game if it was remade. though ds controls are not sensitive enough, and the units would be too small >.<

though can u imagine playing with 7 of ur friends anywhere? NO, better yet, wifi (orgasms). with places like hk settin up wifi everywhere, you would be able to play sc anywhere you want at any time hahha.

o well i can dream.

btw in a newsletter sent out by blizzard a few months ago, they asked their subscribers how they would feel about diablo 2 for psp and starcraft for ds. so it shows they're thinking about it. maybe they'll get to it after sc 2 is released ^^

Tapper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What we need is someone to work on designing a solid, lightweight RTS engine for the DS. The Stratagus engine for the PC was designed along the same lines - a scriptable RTS engine for building your own games. We need a similar project for the Nintendo DS.

There's only a handful of components needed for an RTS, and the DS can clearly handle the requirements. A Touch of War and Starlite are both proof of that.

It could either be approached as a scriptable engine that loads it's resources from FAT, or just simply be designed to be easy to recompile with your own configurations. Either way would be nice. If it's FAT-based, you have a much larger selection of maps and such. If it's not, then it's more widely compatible across different homebrew cards.

I wonder if I could talk the creators of either A Touch of War or Starlite into sharing their source code with me, so I could look into that. It'd be great to try out once I get my current project done. It's probably easier than what i'm doing now anyway.

k4rhu

Trophies
XP
Country
We want Superforg from amiga for DS, it would be awsome, mutch better than NEW Super Mario. Would do it myself if I had the talent. But nope, or is it hard to port games, anyone know any good sites whre to learn, or do you have to bee good on code?

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
DDR, without dudes
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: