Homebrew error code haunting me

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by BlastedGuy9905, May 27, 2017.

1. BlastedGuy9905
    OP

BlastedGuy9905 Ace Bricker

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Outside your windows ᕙ(◔ᗜ◔)ᕗ
    Homebrew Launcher Loader CIA entrypoint, B9S, Luma3DS 7.1, someone drove me into using TinyFormat, lost all tickets.
    In old SysNand (before TinyFormat), I finally got the HBL Loader CIA working. Then I installed TWLoader to play some DS games (not all of them work, since it's an unreliable method to making the 3ds or 2ds think that it's running DSIware), also, I don't have a DS flashcard. I believe it was at this point that the HBL Loader CIA stopped working. Since then, (even after the format) I'm getting this error code:
    01fa1000
    c921081a
    Please note that I installed the HBL Loader on my newly formatted SysNand AFTER installing TWLoader. I don't know if this has anything to do with the error code, but just in case, I don't like to say additional information afterwards.
    What can I do to make my HBL Loader work again? YES, I DID UPDATE, REDOWNLOAD, RENAME, PUT THE PAYLOAD INTO THE FOLDER. WON'T WORK.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905, May 28, 2017