Homebrew [homebrew] edpJoy3DS

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Start up the server application, start it up for the port you want, make sure that port is open on your firewall, start up the client on your 3DS, connect to your server using the IP and the port used (example: 192.168.1.5:2001), have fun.
:yaysp:

Can someone send me a written tutorial (with details) here, or in PM?

try this :grog:

Last edited by edicpop,
Reactions: Games&Stuff

ImNotYourCreeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if the 3ds blue, it is no problem.

the problem seems your apps:
edpJoyWIN (windows)
circlepad work only on vJoy mode.
edpJoyAND (android)
circlepad work only on touchscreen mode.
try checking your apps to enable it ?
debian, mac
no circlepad mode.
Thanks but I don't know how to use the touch screen mode. I'm on the nVidia Shield k1 Android 6 rooted . When I try to use it I have an error :
Hvr0Sb6
:( I authorized the app for SuperSU ... Could you help me please ? Thanks :D

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start up the server application, start it up for the port you want, make sure that port is open on your firewall, start up the client on your 3DS, connect to your server using the IP and the port used (example: 192.168.1.5:2001), have fun.
How do I set the port open on my firewall?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, does this work with WPA2?

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How can I make the botons works? On my devices the D-Pad select the apps, but nothing else, I push the botons but nothing happen. Whats wrong? My devices are:
Galaxy Ace (root)
Nexus 7 1gen (root)

Hector_of_Troy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can't get it to work, tried everything, opening port 2001, dmz, turning off firewall, and it can't connect to my android. If i turn on wifi hotspot and try to connect the 3ds it freezes. I already granted it root access with SuperSU. Any help?

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
How can I make the botons works? On my devices the D-Pad select the apps, but nothing else, I push the botons but nothing happen. Whats wrong? My devices are:
Galaxy Ace (root)
Nexus 7 1gen (root)
If 3ds can connect to the android.The problem is UDP unavailable(may be router block tramsmission)

Can't get it to work, tried everything, opening port 2001, dmz, turning off firewall, and it can't connect to my android. If i turn on wifi hotspot and try to connect the 3ds it freezes. I already granted it root access with SuperSU. Any help?

The problem seems to unknown the IP of android.
If you turn on wifi hotspot,then connect it using 3ds. 3ds will shows ip on the top screen for example 192.168.999.100.
So can assume the ip of android is 192.168.999.1.
in addition, the browser of PC can be used to test the connection by typing "http://192.168.999.1:2001"

Last edited by edicpop,
Reactions: Hector_of_Troy

Hector_of_Troy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If 3ds can connect to the android.The problem is UDP unavailable(may be router block tramsmission)

The problem seems to unknown the IP of android.
If you turn on wifi hotspot,then connect it using 3ds. 3ds will shows ip on the top screen for example 192.168.999.100.
So can assume the ip of android is 192.168.999.1.
in addition, the browser of PC can be used to test the connection by typing "http://192.168.999.1:2001"
Thanks for the tip, I got it working with Windows at least. I hope I'm not bothering you, but what would I have to do to use touchscreen with pc? This homebrew is awesome btw, pretty much zero input lag on pc :D

TheLegendofMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the best homebrew Apps, I have ever seen. So does the Android Version, support using the Circle Pad, without using the Touchscreen?

deisuke1234

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder is this possible to use this software a controller for the NDS emulator on PC. I mean so instead using the keyboards u can use the 3ds as the controller because that would be really cool

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
How to configure the circle pad to use it? Only the Dpad works for me :(
On windows (0.6.0 version) must be installed vJoy driver.
On debian must run from the terminal ($sudo .\edpJoyDeb060x64).

witchcraft is what is is! but really this is pretty neat regardless if i cant find a good practical use for it.
Take a look at this http://edicpop.blogspot.com

This is one of the best homebrew Apps, I have ever seen. So does the Android Version, support using the Circle Pad, without using the Touchscreen?
Of course,I am learning something from DEBIAN.

i wonder is this possible to use this software a controller for the NDS emulator on PC. I mean so instead using the keyboards u can use the 3ds as the controller because that would be really cool
Sure, It can be done by installing edpJoyWin on the winndows.

Last edited by edicpop,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4