Hacking Homebrew compatible with DS Paddle Controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribou007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw a news article on the gbatemp frontpage about the release of a homebrew app that supported Taito's DS Paddle Controller. I just tried finding it but it's gone because of the new articles. I saw it there less than a week ago.

I want to know what homebrew apps are compatible with it. For example, I hear Arkanoid DS sucks so I was wondering if there's a homebrew alternative.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caribou007 said:
I saw a news article on the gbatemp frontpage about the release of a homebrew app that supported Taito's DS Paddle Controller. I just tried finding it but it's gone because of the new articles. I saw it there less than a week ago.

I want to know what homebrew apps are compatible with it. For example, I hear Arkanoid DS sucks so I was wondering if there's a homebrew alternative.

Umm wrong section much?

Try going to the DS discussions forum and ask there. This is the 3DS discussions forum.

I don't think too many people know how to use the DS Paddle Controller on their apps except that one homebrew you say you saw..plus it's kinda useless in this section because we're discussion the 3DS, which doesn't have a GBA slot to put the DS Paddle Controller on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: