edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ask-martymcfly.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I edited the main template of the icon "w4aqar" made, and made these cleaner looking icons out of it.

Leaked Backup Launcher
j8fm9f.jpg

WiiGator's GeckoOS Backup Loader
(I know it's no longer called the GeckoOS backup Loader, but I made the icon before the name change.)
oizrph.jpg

Right-click on an image and "Save As", or "Save Image As".

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just4747 said:
What're you saying? You don't like my icon for AnyTitle Deleter above?
frown.gif

it doesnt look that great but edracon icon looks awesome for both loaders if you can make one like that it would be awesome

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
(preview image, download zip via rapidshare!)
7a00ad46bee5ddc.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/151983500/emu_icons.zip.html

my approach:

I downloaded Backup Launcher, a NES-, Snes- and MegaDrive-emulator.
Then I edited the meta.xml and renamed the applications (so they always show up on the 1st page):

_Megadrive Games
_NES Games
_Snes Games
_Wii Games

Combined with the icons I uploaded, I think it looks quite neat and accessing the emulators/backup loader is very comfortable (2 clicks for each).

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
becker2384 said:
sorry for the stupid questions but does the homebrew channel play N64 games? How about Playstation 1 games? what is a WAD? and what is NAND? thanks!
Totally off topic. and use the search button.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's mine:

QUOTE said:
AnyRegion Changer

tona

AnyRegion Changer lets you easily make and save changes to the volatile SYSCONF and setting.txt files.

AnyRegion Changer lets you change the following settings to any of the known values: setting.txt:

* AREA setting: Used to determine which region the System Menu should be--normally the cause of full bricks.
* GAME setting: Used to determine which region of Discs and channels the System Menu will boot.
* VIDEO setting: The Wii's video mode setting. Seems to be used universally.

SYSCONF:

* IPL.LANG setting: Used to determine what language to use for various things. Sometimes contingent on AREA setting.
* IPL.SADR country setting: Used to determine region information for the Weather/News channels and the Wii Shop channel.

AnyRegion Changer will also install System Menu 3.2 and the appropriate IOS for any of the three main regions.

The system menu installation feature should work universally. That is, regardless of what System Menu you have installed, you should be able to upgrade/downgrade to 3.2 for any region with this feature. This is accomplished via a temporary patched IOS which incorporates bushing's IOSDelete patch and Waninkoko's AddTicket version check patch. This IOS is only installed if necessary, and it is deleted immediately after use.

It may be a good idea to back up your setting.txt from this: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Image:Setting_replace.zip
A full list of country codes can be found here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Country_Codes

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
You can easily write your own. Just copy another meta.xml and type in whatever you want. It has nothing to do with the program itself, it's just helpful information that can be edited.

e.g.

QUOTE said:
Save Extractor
Waninkoko
Extracts your save data.
Save Extractor allows savegames to be copied from the Wii to an SD card, including savegames that cannot normally be copied from the system menu.

Usage

Insert the desired game DVD and press Reset on the Wii or the A button on a GameCube controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY