Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Search, read, learn
Nice & blunt, just questioned you in other section are you my twin brother? hehe
wink2.gif

Ronstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand you people. Do you not want to help him? Then just don't even bother replying.
You clearly have information that might be helpful to this guy, yet you tell him to simply go find it elsewhere.
I mean I'm all for people doing their own legwork too, but what is the point of having forums where people pool intelligence and information and support if everyone just says "google it" instead?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I don't understand you people. Do you not want to help him? Then just don't even bother replying.
You clearly have information that might be helpful to this guy, yet you tell him to simply go find it elsewhere.
I mean I'm all for people doing their own legwork too, but what is the point of having forums where people pool intelligence and information and support if everyone just says "google it" instead?

If you have a simple question.... Don't you google it before questioning the forum??
i know i bloody well would!

Ronstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a simple answer to a simple question, do you give it? Or do you spend a few paragraphs explaining why he should just google it.

It's asinine.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If you have a simple answer to a simple question, do you give it? Or do you spend a few paragraphs explaining why he should just google it.
I do give the answer, but people need to realise the "Search" is there for HELP at first!
If searching gives no help then you question the Forum...agreed?

Ronstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I guess. But howabout this.... ask whatever the fuck you want, and if people have the time to do the legwork and help you out, then so be it. But if they don't they shouldn't respond at all.

Tranquil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's right to tell him to search google. Because if he never learns how to find information for himself, he will be asking questions every single time without doing any research on his own. By asking and not looking, you're not even learning anything either.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
He's right to tell him to search google. Because if he never learns how to find information for himself, he will be asking questions every single time without doing any research on his own. By asking and not looking, you're not even learning anything either.
Correct...Thankyou

QUOTEThen we don't need a forum where people help each other.
Close it now.
We do need forums, "forums" are for people who
"CANNOT FIND ANSWERS AFTER SEARCHING AROUND SEARCH ENGINES ETC.."
People should Search and Research before questioning forums, that's what I (if at all) and most do!

Ans yes please close this thread!

I'f anything iv'e simply said there is wrong then strike me down and torture me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1