Homebrew homebrew browser question

Kevenater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking through homebrew starters guide and ran across this homebrew browser that I'd never head of. I watched the youtube video and looks sooooooooo simple. So does this not seem to be the standard in homebrew? just a few clicks and everything is installed and ready....instead of having to take ur sd card out and put it into ur pc and put this and that on ur root etc. I just don't get it. I've never even saw it mentioned in a thread I don't think, other than the guide. is it as easy and great as it looks? thanks for any info!!!

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
It's good and many people use it but personally I find the download speeds to be painfully slow compared to my regular PC connection.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kevenater said:
I was looking through homebrew starters guide and ran across this homebrew browser that I'd never head of. I watched the youtube video and looks sooooooooo simple. So does this not seem to be the standard in homebrew? just a few clicks and everything is installed and ready....instead of having to take ur sd card out and put it into ur pc and put this and that on ur root etc. I just don't get it. I've never even saw it mentioned in a thread I don't think, other than the guide. is it as easy and great as it looks? thanks for any info!!!

what you mean threads like this one here

what about this ...

using the SEARCH ... Results 1 - 10 of about 2,100 from gbatemp.net for wii homebrew browser (0.15 seconds)

Kevenater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i OBVIOUSLY was doing some searching, hence reading the homebrew starters guide.........genius. I was more or less asking why everybody don't just use that homebrew browser I guess rather than doing it manually. i guess according to koby, since pretty much every possible topic has been discussed in the past, these forums all need to be locked and not discussed any more......... what a genius post you made koby, nice job.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill