homebrew browser question

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Kevenater, Jul 4, 2009.

Jul 4, 2009

homebrew browser question by Kevenater at 8:02 AM (643 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Kevenater
    OP

Newcomer Kevenater Member

United States
    I was looking through homebrew starters guide and ran across this homebrew browser that I'd never head of. I watched the youtube video and looks sooooooooo simple. So does this not seem to be the standard in homebrew? just a few clicks and everything is installed and ready....instead of having to take ur sd card out and put it into ur pc and put this and that on ur root etc. I just don't get it. I've never even saw it mentioned in a thread I don't think, other than the guide. is it as easy and great as it looks? thanks for any info!!!

2. Neversoft

Member Neversoft GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It's good and many people use it but personally I find the download speeds to be painfully slow compared to my regular PC connection.

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

what you mean threads like this one here

what about this ...

using the SEARCH ... Results 1 - 10 of about 2,100 from gbatemp.net for wii homebrew browser (0.15 seconds)

4. Kevenater
    OP

Newcomer Kevenater Member

United States
    well i OBVIOUSLY was doing some searching, hence reading the homebrew starters guide.........genius. I was more or less asking why everybody don't just use that homebrew browser I guess rather than doing it manually. i guess according to koby, since pretty much every possible topic has been discussed in the past, these forums all need to be locked and not discussed any more......... what a genius post you made koby, nice job. [​IMG]