Homebrew Bounty: a common effort

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
In our recent announcement of a Homebrew Bounty relaunch, we made a call to everyone for extra donations to homebrew developers. We are basically calling all actors of the flashcart and homebrew scenes who make profit somehow: it's time to give back to people who work hard on developing awesome homebrew that everyone can download and enjoy free of charge!
  • Flash cart stores
  • Flash cart teams
  • Flash cart and homebrew websites
  • Anyone willing to donate
All of the above are welcome to join in and contribute to the bounty. Needless to say 100% of the donations is awarded to developers. You may make a donation to filetrip at gmail.com via Paypal at anytime, and don't forget to let us know which category you want to donate for (check the Homebrew Bounty thread for more details), as well as whether your name should appear in the list of donators.

Current list of donators
In chronological order:Current total: $5445
The list will be updated as more donations are received. Big thanks to all the contributors!
Congratulations to everyone and to all homebrew developers: thank you, and good luck for your incoming projects!
PS: if you are a developer, remember that you can claim a free CycloDS iEvolution over at the Cyclops Team website if you intend to develop DSi homebrew!

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll be donating when i get paid latre this week. I'll edit this post after I do. I would hope that Costello and Another World would remeber how I felt on the subject of a certain firmware author needing to be rewarded and I think the same should be said of all that contribute to the Homebrew scene. Its time to pay some respects to them.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I of course remember it and I'm glad you waited!
the project you were willing to donate to will probably be one of the eligible projects for the special prize.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bought the GBAtemp cart to support the cause, will donate hard cash also when I get more money in paypal. I don't play much video games anymore because of college and other priorities but it's good to give back to a community that I've spent so much time around. Will donate soon. Merry tempmas.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm going to donate more than a dollar and I also bought the limited edition GBAtemp version of the DStwo. I can't really say what others will donate but if your living in the United States and can't spare a dollar then maybe you shouldn't be playing videogames cause if this is the case your obviously in some kind of dire financial situation or your a kid with kind parents that support your hobby.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there no other method of donating??
someone tried hacking into my account a while back so I closed it, I never opened another one.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
RoMee said:
is there no other method of donating??

Such as?
Sexual favors
smileipb2.png

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
I really, really hope there are still Limited Edition DSTWOs in stock when I get paid on Friday... >_>
I'm very very surprised there are still limited edition DSTwo's in stock by now. There's only 30 ish left on lightake and the other shops have a little in stock but I'm surprised it lasted this long. but whoever wants one I think can probably wait a bit longer and still be good though because the sales slowed down a bit after yesterday. You'll probably be fine but might have to buy from modarrific.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone's to donate, this thread needs to be advertised a bit more. Might be some folk out there willing to contribute that won't because they didn't notice this. Come on, get the word out!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
golden said:
I'm very very surprised there are still limited edition DSTwo's in stock by now. There's only 30 ish left on lightake and the other shops have a little in stock but I'm surprised it lasted this long. but whoever wants one I think can probably wait a bit longer and still be good though because the sales slowed down a bit after yesterday. You'll probably be fine but might have to buy from modarrific.
I opened a page on Lightake some time yesterday and there were 43 in stock. I left that open for a few hours and then refreshed and it went down to 0.
laugh.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
ProtoKun7 said:
golden said:
I opened a page on Lightake some time yesterday and there were 43 in stock. I left that open for a few hours and then refreshed and it went down to 0.
laugh.gif

Promotion Price:$49.30 Sold Out
... but no donation so far
closedeyes.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
ProtoKun7 said:
golden said:
laugh.gif

Promotion Price:$49.30 Sold Out
... but no donation so far
closedeyes.gif
Ya they are mostly gone now, I think only 2 places have them up anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol