Hombrew channel random pixels

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wiisel, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008

Hombrew channel random pixels by Wiisel at 9:12 PM (906 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Wiisel
    OP

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    This has probably been asked before I tried a search with no luck when HBC loads I get random dark blue pixels between 3-6ish sometimes they are above the SD card image other times to the bottom left it was at its worst when I was on beta 9 when the HBC took longest to load and has reduced with the last couple of releases. They don't appear anywhere else other than the SD screen I don't use Wiiconnect 24 is this something to be concerned about?

Apologies if its been already asked like I said I tried a search but it seems to hate me today

2. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    sure that's a known bug, if you check wiibrew on homebrew channel bug page, it will be on there etc.

3. Valgreen

Member Valgreen GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    interesting..

4. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    You have to notice pretty dam hard for these little bugs, i mean e.g. the black bars, why some go on about it on the hackmii or wiibrew, it's not like you stay inside the HBC watching it, you merely scroll to your next app, you don't look at the background, or do you? lol
    maybe wrong, maybe your enemy of a lass has got you "mad" like mine many a time, and you start watching BUBBLES! [​IMG]

5. Beatchu

Member Beatchu GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Or you hold 2 and press 1

6. Valgreen

Canada

bubble busting == pure fun.. for about 30 seconds.. but nice easter egg in the hbc [​IMG]

7. Wiisel
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ive come to the conclusion that 4ft is too close to sit with a 50" screen and HBC likes to give me errors

I never even knew there was a bug page on Wiibrew lol ive been scanning through the change-logs forgive my wii-tardedness ive had a chipped Wii for almost a year but only been into the scene side of things for just over a month plenty of reading still to do. Not to mention the five or so days its took so far for me to fail to get a banner into a Wad [​IMG]

8. Valgreen

Canada
    why the hell would you want to sit 4ft from a 50" screen??? thats redonculous....how could you even play a game that close???

9. Wiisel
    OP

United Kingdom
    I don't play games that close but generally test things at that distance that way I don't have far to travel when switching discs/sd and what not otherwise it would mean getting up tripping over the dog

10. ekolimits

Member ekolimits GBAtemp Regular

United States
    for better accuracy!