Homebrew hombrew browser error

lennytv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is everyone else having this problem? It was working fine than all of a sudden everytime i download a new program from the homebrew browser it downloads fine than at the end it says "Create Folder Failed". I have the latest version of the homebrew channel and ive tried a different sd card. advice??
frown.gif

luckyguy2099

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still experiencing this very same problem. It worked OK until I decided to downgrade from 3.3e to 3.2e. Now I can't save several downloaded files. I always get this error message except for the apps which don't require folders (i.e. the metronome).

I've tried to reformat and reinstall everything. No success, I get the same message after downloading the files.

Please help...

alanchiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like I'm having the same problem (The squares appear as well)
I am using the latest version too...

luckyguy2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I've tried the latest beta instead of the actual stable version. It works flawlessly. That's how I sorted this out.

Teknecal said that this issue has been fixed, he probably meant that it will be fixed in the next release and it has been fixed in the latest beta. The latest "stable" version still has this bug.

Hope this helps...

alanchiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see there is a new version released today that is supposed to sort this issue, I haven't tried it yet though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol