Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First blog here.

Just finished watching ToV: the first strike.

Fucking awesome movie for a Vesperia fan. Giving a background on Yuri, Flynn and Repede was a great idea.
Sure made Alexei look like a fucking douche though.
The only real 'bother' was that there was absolutely no mention of Shastere and Hisuka in ToV, and no mention at the end of the movie as to why they'd be absent from ToV (like going away somewhere far off, or something). Sort of minor, but it is a flaw.

Damn near nothing can get me to read subbed shit, but this was most definitely worth it.

Dunno how many Vesperia fans are here, but it's about the best place I could find to do a fanboy "HOLY FUCKING AWESOME" without everyone reading going "lolwut".
Granted, I kept my excitement well under control, methinks.

Lastly, I hope the fan-dub doesn't suck. It seems like they're doing it very professionally, so I hope it doesn't suck like pretty much every fan-dub i've ever heard before.
Nice to see Tales fans taking control since Bamco basically doesn't give a fuck about Tales' western fanbase.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heey there
biggrin.gif

fellow Tales of Vesperia fan!

PM me the site of where you watched it :3
or however you came across it xD.

was it subbed?

damn, you are making me excited xD.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Splych said:
was it subbed?
Subbed up to 1080p. Though I bought the Blu-Ray for the sake of owning awesome (and having the PS3's DLC)

As for what Flynn did with the gang (including Shastere and Hisuka) I guess it's up to speculation. I mean, right now I'm thinking either everyone was separated into other places or they all died during something. etc etc. But I don't really read news about it anymore, who knows, a new movie comes out or something. In the end it was nice to see how/what happened with Yuri/Flynn during their beginning time in the knights.

OH MY GOD. Repede as a puppy is so ADORABLE.
4t7fc6.jpg

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha! I saved the exact same picture when I saw that.

and yeah, Splych, Chihiro subbed it quite well.
Just google 'Tales of Vesperia chihiro', and you'll find where to get it.

I plan on buying it for the sake of supporting stuff like this in the future as well. I just have no money right now, lol.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Movie was alright. Would love to see more though. I should get back into playing the PS3 one. It's great having the superior PS3 version with it's additional characters, tie-ins, and cameos.

Repede was adorable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-