impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello @4rima and welcome to GBATemp! :toot: :grog:
Post automatically merged:

AncientBoi's reply was unique & original at first, until some of you guys started using it (or "spamming" it) over and over 'til it became a copypasta. You simply overdid it, and since this is not the EoF, replies like these had to be removed/ stopped (it's in the ToS). AncientBoi's old "greetings" weren't deleted until this happened, so what i think Dinoh (and other mods) is trying to do is to prevent the aforementioned scenario from happening again.
Fwiw, i think AncientBoi should be allowed to use his signature greeting, any other copycat replies should be removed. Just my 2 cents..

Hi! I am new as well here. Even though the restrictions for new comers are a bit harsh, I still think they are good from keeping this place from being flooded by bots.
Yeah don't worry, with the censorship you only will get the active people will stop to help or leave the forum, lately the mods has been just plain censors instead of mod, but don't worry, no more complaining only silence.

Reactions: AncientBoi

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah don't worry, with the censorship you only will get the active people will stop to help or leave the forum, lately the mods has been just plain censors instead of mod, but don't worry, no more complaining only silence.
Uh.. Why was i quoted?
Anyway, in advance, let's put this to bed shall we? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto