Hacking Hi will this easily hack my 360?

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read about it on another site and was wondering if it would pretty much soft mod my 360 to play backups? with out having the need to tear it apart I have one the older first model premium 360 before they stuck the HDMI ports on them.

Its called: Exploit 360

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Others reading- this is the new name of easy freeboot it seems.

To the OP- not really. It is a tool to make NAND images with hacks in them- you will still need to solder things and mess around with whatever needs messing around with. All this program does (although it is very nice) is spare you having to mess around with python scripts or the command line.

Some of the profile sharing and USB stuff aside you are always going to have to take your 360 apart to do any of the bigger hacks.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Centrix said:
Thats gay, to bad theres no way to just soft mod the system with the need of all the extra fuss lol.

Not to be against the hacking scene, but if you made a console you would want it to be harder to mod it than just sticking a usb drive in and installing something. And I hate people saying how hard it is to solder when all you need to do is pick up a soldering iron and a vcr and practice in your basement for an hour

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
mocalacace said:
Centrix said:
Thats gay, to bad theres no way to just soft mod the system with the need of all the extra fuss lol.
Not to be against the hacking scene, but if you made a console you would want it to be harder to mod it than just sticking a usb drive in and installing something. And I hate people saying how hard it is to solder when all you need to do is pick up a soldering iron and a vcr and practice in your basement for an hour
Exactly my opinion. No need to moan, if you want to pirate, you should read up and "earn" the right to play pirated games. Seeing as you probably "save" a lot of cash from doing this, you can and should invest some time and money. You'll also gain much more experience about the Xbox and soldering by doing this, which is always nice. And since you don't need to solder anything if you just want to flash the LT+ Firmware (with the right tools), there's even less need to moan...

Oh, and I find the use of "That's gay" inappropriate and childish. But that's another story.

NinjaGuerra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
mocalacace said:
Centrix said:
Exactly my opinion. No need to moan, if you want to pirate, you should read up and "earn" the right to play pirated games. Seeing as you probably "save" a lot of cash from doing this, you can and should invest some time and money. You'll also gain much more experience about the Xbox and soldering by doing this, which is always nice. And since you don't need to solder anything if you just want to flash the LT+ Firmware (with the right tools), there's even less need to moan...

Oh, and I find the use of "That's gay" inappropriate and childish. But that's another story.

thats gay that you pointed that out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert