Hi there !

BobBuilder17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,
Brand new on this forum but looking for things on it for years ! Not here to help as I have not enough knowledge (sorry), probably here to ask for some help...
I've been playing with the background of games for years now (started mainly with modding Duke Nukem 3D), but I don't really do anything because of lack of time and no knowledge - I can basically edit a text file, playing with textures or sound/music if it's easy to do.

See you !

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello everyone,
Brand new on this forum but looking for things on it for years ! Not here to help as I have not enough knowledge (sorry), probably here to ask for some help...
I've been playing with the background of games for years now (started mainly with modding Duke Nukem 3D), but I don't really do anything because of lack of time and no knowledge - I can basically edit a text file, playing with textures or sound/music if it's easy to do.

See you !

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

That is what we needed: A Burger Builder.:yay:

Have fun and a good Time here.

Thank you for Joining.:)

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone,

See you !

Greetings are you looking to get into programing?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up