Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 123chris, Jan 28, 2015.

1. 123chris
    OP

123chris Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2015
    Canada
    I've been researching wii hacking stuff and this seems to be the best spot for advice/help, theres alot of good info on here.

I just got a used Wii recently and have been setting it up, got it running pretty good but i'll be needing to ask for help with a few things if I get stuck somewhere.

I grew up playing dos games on a 486, but have a few consoles now: PS1, SNES and now a Wii. It seems I tend to get these things about 10yrs after they're released :P

Thanks,

Chris

Digital.One.Entity likes this.
  2. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    Welcome and Enjoy your Stay :grog:

You got some good Systems there many many Amazing games across those 3 consoles.......as for the Wii related stuff be it USB Loading or Emulator setting just give a shout out the community here is ready & able

3. 123chris
    OP

123chris Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2015
    Canada
    Ya, I love my consoles, even though I don't play them as much as I'd like... Once my kids are a bit older hopefully they'll want to play games with me.

Lots of good games for SNES although carts are getting harder to find and more expensive (unless you like NHLPA :wacko:). PS1 there are still lots around. Its a good time for Wii games since you can find alot around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice