Shaku-kyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hii! I'm new! I discovered this web a couple of months ago, andit's sooo interesting that I have to make myself an account! Nice to meet you all!!

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Hello!, Welcome to the 'temp!
;)just dont do anything stupid like spamming the forums
wink.gif

HEHEHE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy 'temping!

tigeress

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first visit to this forum. It was a friend of mine who recommended this forum to me. I really enjoyed the time I spend here. I would like to inform everybody that I will not be doing any spamming or illegal activity here. I will be a good boy always abiding by the rules and regulations of the forum.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
tigeress said:
This is my first visit to this forum. It was a friend of mine who recommended this forum to me. I really enjoyed the time I spend here. I would like to inform everybody that I will not be doing any spamming or illegal activity here. I will be a good boy always abiding by the rules and regulations of the forum.

why bump?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tigeress said:
Your friend isn't tigris, is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)