TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi people.

I'm a newbie user of a nintendo switch with SXOS and, recently, moved to use Atmosphere.

I'm searching for help to install games and share my experiencies with you all.

I'm a frequent user of forums and will be happy to help anyone who needs.

miyamorfus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. Moving from SXOS to Atmosphere is a common transition, and many members here will likely have experience with both. You can find support and guidance for installing games and other aspects of using Atmosphere.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or share your experiences with the community.

Reactions: AncientBoi

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello and welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. Moving from SXOS to Atmosphere is a common transition, and many members here will likely have experience with both. You can find support and guidance for installing games and other aspects of using Atmosphere.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or share your experiences with the community.
Thank you so much for the regardins.

I'm very happy because I already received some help to move to Atmosphere and I'm glad to share my experiencies.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...