HG/SS Nintendo Wifi Connection

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by PraxxtorCruel, Apr 23, 2010.

Apr 23, 2010
  1. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

Member PraxxtorCruel GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    to level 50, 100 or no restrictions. We both can connect to Wifi Connection, and setup the battle (level 50, single battles). When it comes to joining either ones battle invitation I get the user failed to respond/user was too busy. Any ideas how to fix this? We use the same internet.

2. cyb3ritachi

Newcomer cyb3ritachi Advanced Member

United States
    yea man i get the same thing but dat happen to me after i used the Pokesav method of transferring pokemon from my pc to my ds HG and SS but after a deleted the connections and messed around with my router i got it bak running, i dnk wats the exact problem but i think the best u can do its delete ur internet connections on the WI-Fi section of ur ds and the reset ur router(modem) and then connect again and set up the connections again.. Thank me if i helped u or pm for more help

3. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    If you are asking what I think you are asking, I can answer it. First, if you have used SendPKM, set your DNS server to Auto-Obtain. If not, reset anything else that's abnormal.

If by "using the same internet" you mean the same router, use DS Wireless Play.
    If you mean that you have the same provider, that shouldn't matter.
    Finally, reconnect if it fails. See if the Wi-Fi works with other games.

4. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    Never used pokesav cyber. Okay I'll try deleting my internet connection of the ds and let you know how it goes. Thanks

5. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom

Hi Fisha, what exactly is SendPKM, I don't think I've ever used. Yes I mean the same router, you mean you're telling me that if two people use the same router they cannot use Nintendo WIFI. It's a shame because ds wireless play does not give you the option of temporarily altering your pokemon levels to 50 or 100. I'll try if wifi works with other games. Thanks

6. cyb3ritachi

Newcomer cyb3ritachi Advanced Member

United States
    Fisha yes i have used SendPKM and i never though of changing dat dat to normal lolz. i will try it now, cuz i been tryin to fight my friend online for the longest but it keeps failing , so i will try once again tonight. thnaks for the help Fisha.