Heyo!

TetrisKid48

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm TetrisKid! I came here because i love homebrew and hacking. I have hacked my old 3DS and my brother has hacked our Wii, so i have some experience. I wanted to share what i know while also learning about making my own homebrew games. I have a youtube channel and am making some small and simple pc games. I'm currently trying to port one of those games (FLORK) to the 3DS (or at least the tech demo :P) I hope you have a good day!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello, I'm TetrisKid! I came here because i love homebrew and hacking. I have hacked my old 3DS and my brother has hacked our Wii, so i have some experience. I wanted to share what i know while also learning about making my own homebrew games. I have a youtube channel and am making some small and simple pc games. I'm currently trying to port one of those games (FLORK) to the 3DS (or at least the tech demo :P) I hope you have a good day!

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

Nice to see you are a "Homebrewer".:yay:
Then have fun here and maybe we see more of your Stuff.

Thank you for Joining.:)

Reactions: TetrisKid48

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1